I have created this profile for my daughter. She has done her graduation in Bachelors of Business Administration(BBA) and completed her Bachelors of Education (B.ed.) degree.We come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently settled in Delhi.
my daughter is well educated and well mannered....looking for the right match. she has done her schooling in usa and in india. she has done mba in travel & tourism management and working for adobe system pvt. ltd. as customer success account manager. we are ground to earth people with forward looking values. we are originally from chhapra, bihar.
My sister is employed in government/psu Sector as a banking professional with a Bachelor's degree. She currently lives in Delhi. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with liberal values.
My relative is a student and she is pursuing her Bachelor's degree. She is currently living in Gautam Buddha Nagar. She comes from a middle class, joint family background with moderate values.
People describe her as humble, supportive, fun-loving, homely and responsible.
Her hobbies and interests are internet surfing, cooking, dancing, listening to music, nature, traveling, pets and photography.
My name is Akash Kumar Verma and I work in the Private Sector as a Software Professional located in Delhi. I belong to a Middle Class, Joint Family . I have completed my B.Tech.My hometown is Hazaribagh,Jharkhand.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
1. I am smart, modern, understanding, responsible, amiable, religious, well-groomed, academically bright, career-oriented, down to earth having a good personality.
2. I am also family-oriented having respect towards family members, our traditions and culture.
3. I love traveling to new & interesting places, spending quality time with family & friends, outing with family and friends, enjoying festivals, reading articles/books and more.
4. I believe in work-life balance.
5. I am fun loving and lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
Travelling, Movies, Music, Reading, Sports, Computer/Internet
I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from the West Bengal University of Technology.
1. I am professionally a successful software engineer and working in MNC IT/Software Industry as a Lead Software Developer for almost 8 years.
2. Current Organization:
* HCL Technologies - as a Senior Technical Lead
3. Previous Organizations:
* 99Oranges Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (for 1.6 year) - as a Technical Lead
* Accenture (for 3.8 years) - as a Senior Software Developer
* Tata Consultancy Services (for 2.8 Years) - as a Software Developer
Strengths & Achievements :
1. Excellent in academics.
2. Worked in foreign countries (US, UK, etc).
3. Dedicated towards work and continuously upgrade skills to maintain healthy professional growth.
4. Have a burning desire to excel in career.
About My Family :
1. I come from an upper middle class, close-knit and nuclear family.
2. We belong to a respected, well-settled, cultured, kind-hearted, understanding, religious and open-minded family.
3. My father has retired as a manager from Govt. PSU (SAIL) and my mother is a religious, caring, and pious homemaker.
4. I have 3 elder sisters who are all married and are well-settled.
5. My parents have given all of us a good education, freedom, and the opportunity to follow our dreams.
6. We are very supportive of each other and have always stuck together through all the ups and downs in life.
7. Our ancestral origin is from Bihar but my father is settled in Asansol, West Bengal for more than 40 years, having house and lands in Bihar & West Bengal.
Partner Expectations :
I am seeking a life partner who would be,
1. Modern, open-minded, understanding, optimistic, ambitious.
2. Should be lifelong companion and my best friend forever.
3. Should be well educated (Preferred education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS(Engg.)/MBBS/MD/MS).
4. Should be a working professional (Preferred Profession: IT Software/Central Govt.).
If you are interested in my profile and your profile matches my partner expectations, please contact in order to communicate further with me & my parents.
My name is Rashikant Raj and i have completed my B.Tech. I am employed in private sector as a software engineer currently based in delhi. I come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.if you want to know more details, lets connect on social media
My brother working in ministry of home affairs delhi with a Master's degree working in government sector . he is from patna but currently living in Delhi. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
My younger brother is a caring, trustworthy, and very cheerful person who shares a great bond with his family and close friends. He has completed his technical studies at NIT Rourkela and IIT Guwahati. Post-PhD, he was employed at Malardalen University, Sweden, as an Associate Scientist. Currently, employed at IIT-Delhi as a Senior Scientist.
I am 5ft 9 inches in height and moderately built
I had done my schooling from DLDAV Model school, BSc(Hons) Comp Science from Delhi University, and MCA from NIET(Noida).
Currently well placed as a Senior Software engineer in Salesforce technology in one of the MNC in Noida (Cognizant Technology Solutions), having total work experience of 5 yrs.
My job as a software engineer has made me a patient man. It also keeps me on my toes, as I am always trying to learn new
skills to keep pace with the changing technology landscape.
Time away from work, I love traveling to explore new places, meet new people, learn about different cultures, read books, and watch movies.
Believe in living life to the fullest and tries to have a good work-life balance.
I especially value humor, the ability to laugh at yourself, being able to communicate, respect for culture, staying healthy, and the freedom to think out of the box.
The prospective wife should be an educated woman who has an independent career of her own. She should respect traditional family values and have a positive attitude towards life. A blend of intellect, humility, and a good human being who values relations.
Father employed in an advertisement agency, the mother is a homemaker and sister is in the final year of graduation from Delhi University
I am an Project Manager with experience of 7 years in the SAP IT industry . I believe in living a disciplined life, both personally & professionally. On a personal front, I am active at workouts and runs, also following the nutritional diet to have a healthy lifestyle. I like traveling and have been on many solo trips as I love to explore new cultures/ traditions, meet new people and understand different perspectives of life. Being on a spiritual path is something that has changed my way of living and looking at things in a beautiful way.
I found interest in books and learning from them as much as I can. In my free time, I prefer listening to podcasts or my favorite music that is mostly from the party genre, keeps me high on energy ;) Weekends are mostly spent either handling the household chores or watching something or going on a drive or spending time with friends sometimes. I am looking for someone who is willing to grow and evolve together. Having trust and respect towards each other, being able to have fun together, make spontaneous plans, be ourselves to each other without being judged- that s what makes a great relationship. I believe in supporting and appreciating the good values one holds. I would prefer someone who her a clear vision of what he wants - personally & professionally and is ambitious about it, maintains a healthy lifestyle(Definitely, one of the important factors for me). Generally, I am curious about things, hence would want someone who I can talk and listen to about anything or everything, being able to express my thoughts freely and communicate better, is something I am seeking from my partner. We do not believe in Caste and horoscopes, hence open to all though we respect your preferences.