My name is Nandita Singh and I have completed my MBA. I belong to a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Liberal Values. My father is Chief Manager in a reputed PSU posted at New Delhi. Earlier I was working in an MNC at Mumbai and recently shifted to Delhi. looking for a suitable job. My younger is is persuing MBA at Mumbai.
I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter Shruti. She is graduated from Delhi University and has also done 3 yrs diploma course in Multimedia Web & graphic designing from Arena Multimedia, Delhi. She is currently working as Senior Graphic designer at band E2 in Bharti Airtel. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values and permanently living in Delhi.
I have created this profile for my daughter. She has done her graduation in Bachelors of Business Administration(BBA) and completed her Bachelors of Education (B.ed.) degree.We come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently settled in Delhi.
My daughter is a media professional and is currently working in Delhi. She has done her Master's degree in Journalism.
We are looking for a boy who is financially secured and has a good job profile. The person should be loving and loyal to my daughter and knows to balance his personal and professional life.
We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.
My daughter has a Master's degree and she is employed in private Sector as a teaching / academician currently based in Delhi. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with liberal values.
My daughter is a software professional with a Bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Gautam Buddha Nagar. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
1. I am smart, modern, understanding, responsible, amiable, religious, well-groomed, academically bright, career-oriented, down to earth having a good personality.
2. I am also family-oriented having respect towards family members, our traditions and culture.
3. I love traveling to new & interesting places, spending quality time with family & friends, outing with family and friends, enjoying festivals, reading articles/books and more.
4. I believe in work-life balance.
5. I am fun loving and lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
Travelling, Movies, Music, Reading, Sports, Computer/Internet
I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from the West Bengal University of Technology.
1. I am professionally a successful software engineer and working in MNC IT/Software Industry as a Lead Software Developer for almost 8 years.
2. Current Organization:
* HCL Technologies - as a Senior Technical Lead
3. Previous Organizations:
* 99Oranges Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (for 1.6 year) - as a Technical Lead
* Accenture (for 3.8 years) - as a Senior Software Developer
* Tata Consultancy Services (for 2.8 Years) - as a Software Developer
Strengths & Achievements :
1. Excellent in academics.
2. Worked in foreign countries (US, UK, etc).
3. Dedicated towards work and continuously upgrade skills to maintain healthy professional growth.
4. Have a burning desire to excel in career.
About My Family :
1. I come from an upper middle class, close-knit and nuclear family.
2. We belong to a respected, well-settled, cultured, kind-hearted, understanding, religious and open-minded family.
3. My father has retired as a manager from Govt. PSU (SAIL) and my mother is a religious, caring, and pious homemaker.
4. I have 3 elder sisters who are all married and are well-settled.
5. My parents have given all of us a good education, freedom, and the opportunity to follow our dreams.
6. We are very supportive of each other and have always stuck together through all the ups and downs in life.
7. Our ancestral origin is from Bihar but my father is settled in Asansol, West Bengal for more than 40 years, having house and lands in Bihar & West Bengal.
Partner Expectations :
I am seeking a life partner who would be,
1. Modern, open-minded, understanding, optimistic, ambitious.
2. Should be lifelong companion and my best friend forever.
3. Should be well educated (Preferred education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS(Engg.)/MBBS/MD/MS).
4. Should be a working professional (Preferred Profession: IT Software/Central Govt.).
If you are interested in my profile and your profile matches my partner expectations, please contact in order to communicate further with me & my parents.
My name is Akash Kumar Verma and I work in the Private Sector as a Software Professional located in Delhi. I belong to a Middle Class, Joint Family . I have completed my B.Tech.My hometown is Hazaribagh,Jharkhand.
My brother working in ministry of home affairs delhi with a Master's degree working in government sector . he is from patna but currently living in Delhi. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
My name is Rashikant Raj and i have completed my B.Tech. I am employed in private sector as a software engineer currently based in delhi. I come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.if you want to know more details, lets connect on social media
I am 5ft 9 inches in height and moderately built
I had done my schooling from DLDAV Model school, BSc(Hons) Comp Science from Delhi University, and MCA from NIET(Noida).
Currently well placed as a Senior Software engineer in Salesforce technology in one of the MNC in Noida (Cognizant Technology Solutions), having total work experience of 5 yrs.
My job as a software engineer has made me a patient man. It also keeps me on my toes, as I am always trying to learn new
skills to keep pace with the changing technology landscape.
Time away from work, I love traveling to explore new places, meet new people, learn about different cultures, read books, and watch movies.
Believe in living life to the fullest and tries to have a good work-life balance.
I especially value humor, the ability to laugh at yourself, being able to communicate, respect for culture, staying healthy, and the freedom to think out of the box.
The prospective wife should be an educated woman who has an independent career of her own. She should respect traditional family values and have a positive attitude towards life. A blend of intellect, humility, and a good human being who values relations.
Father employed in an advertisement agency, the mother is a homemaker and sister is in the final year of graduation from Delhi University