My name is Nandita Singh and I have completed my MBA. I belong to a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Liberal Values. My father is Chief Manager in a reputed PSU posted at New Delhi. Earlier I was working in an MNC at Mumbai and recently shifted to Delhi. looking for a suitable job. My younger is is persuing MBA at Mumbai.
I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter Shruti. She is graduated from Delhi University and has also done 3 yrs diploma course in Multimedia Web & graphic designing from Arena Multimedia, Delhi. She is currently working as Senior Graphic designer at band E2 in Bharti Airtel. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values and permanently living in Delhi.
My daughter has a Master's degree and she is employed in private Sector as a teaching / academician currently based in Delhi. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with liberal values.
My daughter is a media professional and is currently working in Delhi. She has done her Master's degree in Journalism.
We are looking for a boy who is financially secured and has a good job profile. The person should be loving and loyal to my daughter and knows to balance his personal and professional life.
We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.
I am a data analyst with a Bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Delhi. I belong to a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values. I want to a good life partner who will understand all situations ,
I am an ambitious, self-made, workaholic but down to earth person & like to balance professional & family life. I work for an IT firm in Delhi as an IT Consultant from last 9 years. I love watching movies and short films. I cook on my own and have become good at making something out of whatever I find in my kitchen.
We are from Madhya Pradesh, belong to middle class family. I am working in Delhi with an IT company. My father is recently retired from Govt service (NTPC-singrauli) mother is a homemaker & I have one elder sister she is married, working in a pharma company.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
1. I am smart, modern, understanding, responsible, amiable, religious, well-groomed, academically bright, career-oriented, down to earth having a good personality.
2. I am also family-oriented having respect towards family members, our traditions and culture.
3. I love traveling to new & interesting places, spending quality time with family & friends, outing with family and friends, enjoying festivals, reading articles/books and more.
4. I believe in work-life balance.
5. I am fun loving and lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
Travelling, Movies, Music, Reading, Sports, Computer/Internet
I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from the West Bengal University of Technology.
1. I am professionally a successful software engineer and working in MNC IT/Software Industry as a Lead Software Developer for almost 8 years.
2. Current Organization:
* HCL Technologies - as a Senior Technical Lead
3. Previous Organizations:
* 99Oranges Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (for 1.6 year) - as a Technical Lead
* Accenture (for 3.8 years) - as a Senior Software Developer
* Tata Consultancy Services (for 2.8 Years) - as a Software Developer
Strengths & Achievements :
1. Excellent in academics.
2. Worked in foreign countries (US, UK, etc).
3. Dedicated towards work and continuously upgrade skills to maintain healthy professional growth.
4. Have a burning desire to excel in career.
About My Family :
1. I come from an upper middle class, close-knit and nuclear family.
2. We belong to a respected, well-settled, cultured, kind-hearted, understanding, religious and open-minded family.
3. My father has retired as a manager from Govt. PSU (SAIL) and my mother is a religious, caring, and pious homemaker.
4. I have 3 elder sisters who are all married and are well-settled.
5. My parents have given all of us a good education, freedom, and the opportunity to follow our dreams.
6. We are very supportive of each other and have always stuck together through all the ups and downs in life.
7. Our ancestral origin is from Bihar but my father is settled in Asansol, West Bengal for more than 40 years, having house and lands in Bihar & West Bengal.
Partner Expectations :
I am seeking a life partner who would be,
1. Modern, open-minded, understanding, optimistic, ambitious.
2. Should be lifelong companion and my best friend forever.
3. Should be well educated (Preferred education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS(Engg.)/MBBS/MD/MS).
4. Should be a working professional (Preferred Profession: IT Software/Central Govt.).
If you are interested in my profile and your profile matches my partner expectations, please contact in order to communicate further with me & my parents.
My brother working in ministry of home affairs delhi with a Master's degree working in government sector . he is from patna but currently living in Delhi. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
I am a junior statistical Officer(Group-B) working in central Government selected through SSC-CGL, currently posted in Delhi. l belong to sheohar district from bihar. I come from a Middle class, Nuclear family background with Liberal values.
"Act in the living present, heart within and God overhead" Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ This pretty much sums up my life philosophy so far. I am Ankit Verma, native Dhanbad, Jharkhand, brought up in Delhi. After engineering, pursued master's from NPTI following my dream career in renewable energy industry. At present, working with NTPC Renewable Energy Limited, earlier with Mahindra Susten
I am a simple, determined and passionate individual, slowly learning to bring in good work life balance, all thanks to my amazing family and friends. Have been a sports person in school, respresenting school team and club in football cricket and karate. In college have been leading dramatics club and technical project teams.
I enjoy spending the weekends with nature, on treks, long drives or simply with family and friends. I am a big foodie and probably the most fanatical fan of desi cuisine.Having own property in Delhi, Noida and Jharkhand.
My family includes, my lovely mom - star of the family, working as ANS Nursing at central gov hospital and also takes care of our home , my wonderful dad who is also our favorite cheif and the most caring person we know on earth. My younger brother who's slightly introvert. My favorite pet rooftop plants (yes, they are family too) and of course extended family that lives in Delhi and Jharkhand.
Other than enjoying our evening chit chats over tea, family is also fond of spending time rendering 'shramdaan or seva' to the Radha Swami Satsang Beas.
We believe in an absolute simple conduct of life, enjoying little moments. Our family is a good blend of traditional and modern lifestyle, and is eager to welcome a new member who becomes my best friend for life and their daughter.
Feel free to connect to know more about us at nano.dunia91
Good luck with your search.
I am currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed my bachelor's degree. I come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Gautam Buddha Nagar.