I am an ambitious, self-made, workaholic but down to earth person & like to balance professional & family life. I work for an IT firm in Delhi as an IT Consultant from last 9 years. I love watching movies and short films. I cook on my own and have become good at making something out of whatever I find in my kitchen.
We are from Madhya Pradesh, belong to middle class family. I am working in Delhi with an IT company. My father is recently retired from Govt service (NTPC-singrauli) mother is a homemaker & I have one elder sister she is married, working in a pharma company.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
1. I am smart, modern, understanding, responsible, amiable, religious, well-groomed, academically bright, career-oriented, down to earth having a good personality.
2. I am also family-oriented and have respect towards family members, our traditions and culture.
3. I love traveling to new & interesting places, spending quality time with family & friends, outing with family and friends, enjoying festivals, reading articles/books and more.
4. I believe in work-life balance.
5. I am fun loving and lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
Travelling, Movies, Music, Reading, Sports, Computer/Internet
I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from the West Bengal University of Technology.
1. I am professionally a successful software engineer and working in Software/IT Industry as a Lead Software Developer for almost 8 years.
2. Current Organization:
* HCL Technologies - as a Senior Technical Lead
3. Prior Stint:
* 99Oranges Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (for 1.6 year) - as a Technical Lead
* Accenture (for 3.8 years) - as a Senior Software Developer
* Tata Consultancy Services (for 2.8 Years) - as a Software Developer
Strengths & Achievements :
1. Excellent in academics.
2. Worked in foreign countries (US, UK, etc).
3. Dedicated towards work and continuously upgrade skills to maintain healthy professional growth.
4. Have a burning desire to excel in everything I do.
About My Family :
1. I come from an upper middle class, close-knit and nuclear family.
2. We belong to a respected, well settled, well-cultured, kind-hearted, understanding, religious and open-minded family.
3. My father has retired as a manager from Govt. PSU (SAIL) and my mother is a religious, caring, and pious homemaker.
4. I have 3 elder sisters who are all married and are well settled.
5. My parents have given all of us a good education, freedom, and the opportunity to follow our dreams.
6. We are very supportive of each other and have always stuck together through all the ups and downs in life.
7. Our ancestral origin is from Bihar but my father is settled in Asansol, West Bengal for more than 40 years, having own house and lands in Bihar & West Bengal.
Partner Expectations :
I am seeking a life partner who would be,
1. Modern, open minded, understanding, optimistic, ambitious and working professional having work-life balance.
2. Should be lifelong companion and my best friend forever.
3. Preferred Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS/MBBS/MD.
If you are interested in my profile, please contact in order to communicate further with me & my parents.
My brother working in ministry of home affairs delhi with a Master's degree working in government sector . he got through commission in accounts section. He is currently living in Delhi. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values.
I am a junior statistical Officer(Group-B) working in central Government selected through SSC-CGL, currently posted in Delhi. l belong to sheohar district from bihar. I come from a Middle class, Nuclear family background with Liberal values.
I am currently working as a software professional in private sector, after having completed my bachelor's degree. I come from a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values presently living in Gautam Buddha Nagar.