I am Sikandar Kumar. I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and working as Deputy Engineer in Public Sector Unit. Further, I have completed BE in Mechanical Engineering through distance course (AMIE). I have been raised up in a Middle Class, Joint Family with Moderate Values.
i m a responsible and self made youngster from my family tree.. born n brught up in aurangabad bihar. later on joined the central govt job..and working in in new delhi..my education is MA (psy), PGDCA(IT), IF&SOC;. i hv appeared in BPSC mains..and hunt is still on to be a civil bureaucrat.. i belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values. my family consists of my mother. (housemaker ), brother( elect. engineer ) and another one is bussiness based..
To describe about our family, we belong to the Chandravanshi Kahar caste and looking for a match from other communities also. My brother is successfully employed with a private firm as a Banking Service Professional as a Branch manager cum Area sales manager at ICICI. My brother resides in Pune. We are a nuclear family with traditional values.
Thanks for visiting my profile.
1. I am smart, modern, confident, ambitious, optimistic, responsible, amiable, religious, well-groomed, academically bright, career-oriented, family-oriented, down to earth having a good personality.
2. I love traveling to new & interesting places (within my country and foreign countries), spending quality time with family & friends, enjoying festivals, and more.
3. I believe in work-life balance and whenever I get a chance, I unwind by watching movies, listening to music, playing outdoor games, outing with family and friends.
4. I am fun loving and lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Communication from the West Bengal University of Technology.
1. I am professionally a successful software engineer and working in Software/IT Industry for almost 8 years.
2. Current Organization:
* 99Oranges Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (since 1 year) as a Lead Software Developer
3. Prior Stint:
* Accenture (for 3.8 years) as a Senior Software Developer
* Tata Consultancy Services - TCS (for 2.8 Years) as a Software Developer
1. Excellent in academics and achieved good marks throughout.
2. I have worked in foreign countries US, UK, etc.
3. Always get rewards and recognition for my work.
4. I continuously upgrade my skills to maintain healthy professional growth.
5. I have a burning desire to excel in everything I do.
6. Also aspiring for Govt. INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES (IES) and doing preparation along with the job.
About My Family :
1. I come from an upper middle class, close-knit and nuclear family.
2. We belong to a respected, well settled, well-cultured, kind-hearted, understanding, religious and open-minded family.
3. My father has retired as a manager from Govt. PSU (SAIL) and my mother is a religious, caring, and pious homemaker.
4. I have 3 elder sisters who are all married and are well settled.
5. My parents have given all of us a good education, freedom, and the opportunity to follow our dreams.
6. We are very supportive of each other and have always stuck together through all the ups and downs in life.
7. Our ancestral origin is from Bihar but my father is settled in Asansol, West Bengal for more than 40 years, having own house and lands in Bihar & West Bengal.
I am seeking a life partner who would be,
1. Beautiful, modern, understanding, well educated (B.Tech / MBBS / MBA), career-oriented, and a working professional with a friendly & cheerful personality.
2. A lifelong companion, my best friend forever, and the best daughter of my parents.
3. Someone who can balance professional and personal life.
If you are interested in my profile, please contact in order to communicate further with me & my parents.